Tweens & Teens Bundle
Price in GBP
Tweens & Teens Bundle
Authors: Michelle Garcia Winner, Pamela Crooke, Dominique Baudry, Linda K. Murphy
The social mind is dynamic. It changes and evolves continuously throughout the tween and teen years as kids begin to forge a stronger sense of self. But as they age, the social world also expands in its complexity. Expectations for how a child makes sense of the social world, socially responds, and behaves seem to suddenly shift and transform as more sophisticated social landscapes emerge on the horizon. The upshot? The older the kid, the more there is for interventionists to teach and students to learn in their development of social and organizational competencies. This Tweens & Teens Bundle showcases diverse ways to introduce and explore the multifaceted aspects of the social world based on a wide range of individuals’ social emotional learning needs and their developmental ages.
These materials can benefit special needs and mainstream tweens and teens alike! Although these products were created for social learners with diagnoses, such as high-level ASD, ADHD, twice exceptional, developmental language disorder, etc., or are undiagnosed with subtle, but significant social emotional learning challenges, all kids are interested in learning how the social world works to help them better self-regulate to meet their social goals. There’s fascinating information in each product within this all-in-one bundle. It’s created specifically for tweens and teens about the tricky dynamics within the teenage social emotional world.
Direct access for tween and teen readers
- Social Thinking® and Me Kids’ Guidebook to Social Emotional Learning — concrete instruction and practical metacognitive strategies for basic, but complex social emotional concepts and vocabulary.
- Social Fortune or Social Fate — the impact and consequences of decision making and social behaviour choices
- Socially Curious and Curiously Social — the advanced social emotional concepts of emotions, relationships, and social anxiety in teen life
- Should I? or Shouldn't I? Middle & High School Edition — a card game that probes and exercises perspective taking, self-awareness, and shared social expectations
For direct instruction of tweens and teens by interventionists
- Social Thinking® Thinksheets for Tweens and Teens — mini-lessons that progress from basic to advanced social emotional learning concepts and extend the teaching in the books and card game
- Social Thinking® and Me Thinksheets for Social Emotional Learning — chapter-by-chapter mini-lesson plans to further explore lessons taught within the Kids’ Guidebook
- Collection of 26 Social Thinking Treatment Frameworks - These hands-on, ready-to-use, 8.5” x 11” scaffolds help both interventionists and social learners organize, talk about, understand, and navigate diverse social landscapes. This landmark collection provides a bird’s eye view of what being social means and looks like and turns abstract ideas into concrete blueprints for puzzling out how the social world works.