Solution Tree Press
Product Code: ISBN 13:
Price in GBP
- We currently have 1 in stock.
25 Strategies to Light the Fire of Engagement
Authors: Carolyn Chapman and Nicole Vagle
Learn why students disengage and how to motivate them to achieve success with a five-step framework. Research-based strategies and fun activities show how to instil a lasting love of learning in students of any age. Classroom tips and troubleshooting advice for common motivation problems prepare readers for the real-world ups and downs of motivating students.
- Gain concrete, research-based strategies for counteracting both long- and short-term disengagement
- Understand the importance of quality relationships between teachers and students
- Explore the impact of positive reinforcement and feedback
- Learn a simple three-step process to motivate students to engage
- Facilitate team discussion about motivation and engagement with a Campfire Talk that closes each chapter