Product Code: ISBN 13:
Price in GBP
- We currently have 5 in stock.
Superflex Superdecks are card games created to invoke your own superflexible thinking as you teach students to be more superflexible social thinkers. The game pack is a companion teaching tool to the popular Superflex Curriculum, which helps parents and professionals teach children ages 8-11 about social thinking, social regulation, and social problem solving. The Superdecks are not an introduction to Superflex, and should only be used with students who are already familiar with the concept of being a Social Detective (introduced in the book, You Are a Social Detective), and are either working through or have completed the Superflex Curriculum.
- 4 card decks, each with: 52 cards, an Instruction Sheet, Answer sheet, and game/activity to play with the deck. Games range from simple to more complex, using one or more decks.
- Superdecks components: four card decks, instruction sheets etc.
- Unthinkables deck: cards have character image and name (no powers); multiples of each of 14 characters
- Thinkables deck: cards have character image and name (no powers); multiples of each of 14 characters, plus Superflex cards
- Situations deck
- Strategy deck -Superflex and brain sensor cards included too!
- Power Pals/Five-Step Power Plan laminated reference guide: 4 copies
- Five-Step Power Plan laminated reference guide: template and completed example, 4 copies
- Unthinkables & Thinkables laminated reference guide: 4 copies
- Information & General Instructions booklet For parents and professionals.
Format: Boxed game pack
Published by: Think Social Publishing